Sign in to follow this  
PurpleGaga27

Is FIFA that terrible?

For my 3200th post, I thought I wanted to talk about FIFA once again.

I thought watching soccer (I mean football) was great and was gaining in popularity. Playing FIFA games by EA Sports aren't that bad either. But when it comes to politics and money corruption in reality, this has been going on for decades. With 14 officials arrested worldwide and possibly more to come, now that Sepp Blatter as the head of FIFA wants to step down, but it doesn't seemingly he wants to quit at once as rumors pointed out that he's still staying. Even the picking of which countries that will host future World Cup games is still under scrutiny.

Also coming at a bad timing is the $30 million USD movie mostly funded by FIFA called United Passions. It received a 1% rating from Metacritic and is 100% rotten from Rotten Tomatoes. Worse, it's a huge box office flop, making less than $200k USD worldwide. Many critics and readers are pointing out that United Passions could become the worst movie of all time, not just the century, but the worst of the worst.

Now that FIFA Women's World Cup 2015 in Canada and FIFA Men's U-20 World Cup 2015 in New Zealand are in progress, I think almost nobody wants to watch any soccer game at this time, it's just that most people are not watching them.

I wished that FIFA was just like the IOC (International Olympic Committee).

Edited by zocom7

Don't like the sport so I don't care about all the FIFA corruption stuff.

FIFA is ****. UEFA is ****. Everybody's ****. Football has become too big and money is all that's important at that stage.

Now that FIFA Women's World Cup 2015 in Canada and FIFA Men's U-20 World Cup 2015 in New Zealand are in progress, I think almost nobody wants to watch any soccer game at this time, it's just that most people are not watching them.

Of all your "genius" conclusions...

Edited by Plokite_Wolf

FIFA is an easy target, its so obvious how utterly corrupt they are. Though its kind of amusing its the FBI who take an interest. I mean what the **** does America care about football anyway?