Egozi44

Is it possible to make two units to merge?

I struggling to add new targetdecal cursors to KW but I recall that RevenDark told me they coded, then I took a look at what he said again

2. as far as i know specialpower cursors are hardcoded (not including targetdecal cursors)...iirc you cant create new cursors, you change existing ones but not add new ones....iirc.

I meant to targetdecal cursors, not normal cursors, Didn't noticed you said it last time and gave up too fast D:

Can someone confirm that new targetdecal can be added to KW and tell me how?

Biber said there should be no problem to add new radius cursors but when I try to add one nothing being showed on the map :0

What I miss here? Lauren any chance you can tell me if they hardcoded or not so I know I don't wasting my time here? xD

Not hardcoded. Copy the RadiusCursorLibrary into your mod and create a new RadiusCursor with the settings you want.

If the new cursors are in the Mouse.ini even normal new cursors should work. Though cursors have to be always placed relative to the exe.

Edited by Lauren

There isn't guide or something like that in the simple mod so is there any chance you can tell me what the exact directoris I need to make and what files I need to use?

1. Is there any xml that hold all the radius cursor I should be aware of? Like with the spellbook case?

Also do I need to make RadiusCursorLibrary folder in the art folder of the mod and put my files in there? (What I tried before so far was to put the radius cursor dds file in the art folder and made another xml in the static that told it to take it from the art just like we do for skin or most texture)

2. As for normal cursors, in case I will want to add one in the future, do I need to put them in the cursor folder of the game and tell the mouse.ini to use them?

That all?

Thanks

This is what inside the RadiusCursorLibrary btw:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<AssetDefinition xmlns="uri:thundermods.net:SAGE:WrathEdXML:AssetDefinition">

<Asset
		id="RadiusCursor">
		<EntryPoid
			id="Id"
			IsAttribute="true"
			IsRequired="true" />
		<Entry
			id="DecalTemplate"
			AssetType="RadiusDecalTemplate" />
	</Asset>

<GameAsset
		id="RadiusCursorLibrary"
		TypeHash="4046700439">
		<EntryInheritance
			id="base"
			AssetType="BaseAssetType" />
		<EntryList
			id="RadiusCursor"
			AssetType="RadiusCursor"
			MinLength="0"
			MaxLength="0" />
	</GameAsset>

</AssetDefinition>

Where I need to put it and what I need to change in order to actually add new cursor

Edit

Nvm I think I got it, it also was similar case like the spellbook as I suspected, if I just knew about it three months ago...

Will give it a try and report if it still don't work for whatever reason

Edited by Egozi44