Crossfire97

Command and Conquer Zero Hour startup problems

Hi,

sorry to be a bother with this question but this is been bugging me for quite a while now.

My command and conquer zero hour wont load any more, as in I click the game to load however it just shows a blank screen (my desktop background) not even showing the first small screen zero hour picture to give an indication that its loading.

I don't know if this is a thing which is happening with other people but its happening to me and im not happy. I am considering buying a new copy of this game to see if that works but I don't know if its that simple, because why should a CD just stop working like that, it has no noticeable scratches on it making me even more clueless to know what is going on.

Hope I stated my issue clearly enough for you to understand, and if people question further I will try my best to answer.

Thanks for reading

Im running windows 7 tried google, didn't help and tried the website that you posted It didn't work or i may or done something wrong.

What EXACTLY did you try from the link I gave you?

Edited by Plokite_Wolf

Alright. Are you running the game as administrator and in compatibility mode for Windows XP SP3?

Didn't a recent windows update blacklist the copy protection driver that Generals uses in windows 7 like it is in 10?

• Upvote 1

OMG you people are a godsend, thank you so much for that link Plokite_Wolf and thank you Blade, the links procedure has made the game come back to life for me <333 I couldn't be more happier