Sign in to follow this  
Uberwire

I need an older version of SHP Builder (Not opensource)

The version I downloaded yesterday is 3.36 and it contains "Side color" in Cameo Generator which messes up the surface on the cameo. I didn't see anything in the options to disable that. Can someone give me a direct link to an older version? I tried searching but no luck, all I get is an open source bs which is useless. I don't want to compile anything, I just want a link to an older version of SHP Builder that doesn't contain this "Side color" that messes up the image. It's not important how it looks like, I just want to download an older version.

I have had OS SHP Builder 3.36 for years, and I have never had problems such as you describe as far as I can recall.

Maybe I just don't understand the problem...

At any rate, I think version 3.36 has been the standard for a very, very long time now. Figuring out how to use 3.36 will almost certainly be easier than finding an older version.

3025gmo.png

I really don't know which SHP Builder did I use back then, but I know that I uninstalled it and installed this one now. I seriously don't remember that option circled in red.

Oh yes, that option. I do remember that getting in the way once.

That option does not always appear, which is probably why you don't remember seeing it. I'm not really sure what triggers its appearance though, I have not experimented enough to find a common denominator.

Probably only appears when a certain batch of red colors are used. Check the remapable colors from unittem and make sure those don't appear in the cameo anywhere. That's probably where those come from, but I can't say for sure since I use PSP7 for cameo work.