GeneralJist

Tib Alliances = Incursion War?

So, the other day I had this thought.

Given of course, its already been stated by EA that there is no story, and it's just a simple game.

I've only played it when it 1st came out, for a few months, so not sure how it feels. But with tech from the 3rd & 4th wars, it might make sense.

Furthermore, with the game based on alliances, and GDI Vs. Nod for the most part, it might make sense in terms of fighting as a result of the"Alliance" between GDI & Nod proposed by Kane in TT.

This being the natural fall out between the factions.

As for how the Forgotten/ mutants play into all this, it makes some sense too, as in TT there is no or little mutant presence they were all wiped out or majority killed off to set up the TCN in critical locations.

What yall think?

Good theory, makes sense.

In the game, GDI & Nod players can ally with each other right?

and GDI can VS. GDI, and Nod can VS. Not?

or is it just strict faction lines?

I haven't played it enough to know.

As for how the Forgotten/ mutants play into all this, it makes some sense too, as in TT there is no or little mutant presence they were all wiped out or majority killed off to set up the TCN in critical locations.

Well, the mutant in TT have their own techbuildings and there is a least one mission that mentions a town of their own, so the mutants play a larger role in TT than they did in TW.