Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
General Raven

Just asking a question about SuperWeapons

Recommended Posts

After looking and spending 2 hours, I am really unsure but I just want a straight answer :P...

 

Can you attcually make bran new Superweapons... Like say I want a new Paradrop but when I do add a new one, and it allows me to paradrop I cannot seem to target the ground to lay the new paradrops, It seems I can only edit the Paradrop and AmericanParadrop?

 

Is there a way to not edit any exisiting superweapons IE, just Clone a Paraplane and just rename it to like Soviet Paraplane or something?

 

Thanks,

 

Gen. Raven

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×