Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anon.

Slight problem (Tib. Sun)

Recommended Posts

Guest Anon.

I'm trying to "spice up" some of the campaign missions for NOD, changing units and so on. However, after I made my changes, saved them, and opened up the missions, restarting my saved game as instructed, none of my changes show up! What's going on? Do I have to do something special with the save file? Help! :(

Share this post


Link to post

2 things let me ask?

 

ARe you using TibEd or SunEdit? Either one is fine, yes the changes occur when you restart after you already applied...

 

now for if you used FinalSun or something that edits the maps that is a different slight story, first gotta have the CD in the drive i am sure you know that then for whatever map you edit you need to fix and place that fixed mission in the exact same folder as the EXE for TBsun...

 

IE: For Red Alert 2, Maps for the allied first mission is ALL01T.map

 

I am guessing for nod its prob NOD01T.map = Mission One

for Gdi i am guessing GDI01T.map = mission one, I am not exactly correct but I am sure its right... Make sure you make your names of the map exactly the same as the mission single players or they in fact won't work, if I am wrong someone out there will correct me....

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Anon.

TibEd. Sorry for not making that clear. I altered a couple of units, and the changes are most definitely *not* applying after a restart. For a start, I changed a couple of build costs, and even after restarting, they're the same as they would be without the changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest

Um.... there's an "Apply Changes" button? :oops:

 

That would probably be the problem.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×