Sign in to follow this  
PurpleGaga27

Assassin's Creed the movie

Who's watching it this week?

So far Warcraft had a movie and it didn't go well with the ratings, not even the box office where it bombed. The big question is that whether if this movie based from a video game will be any good.

Deus Ex, Call of Duty and other game movie titles are still pretty much far out.

Maybe.....it will be an average movie, whatever I believe. Only, after watching this movie can be judged.

It's a pity, though. I liked the Warcraft movie. It's just, so few people are actually familiar with Warcraft 1, the game on which it was based...

If they manage to condense the story of Callum Lynch instead of drawing it out like they did with Desmond Miles in the games, this has the potential to be a neat movie. I always found it a pity they didn't go with the "learning assassin techniques from the animus" angle a lot sooner, and it's nice to see that the movie will go there.

So is it as much of a train wreck as everyone says it is? :P

According to AngryJoe, the movie is total garbage and a waste of your money....

Well looking at Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes, some viewers like it but the critics don't. As for the box office, it already bombed.

Strange part about the movie is that it's rated PG-13 rather than R (because the game franchise itself is for mature gamers), and no wonder why the real violence doesn't seem to be there due to the weak scenes of CGI.

One of these days they're make a really great video game movie...

One day. :o

One of these days they're make a really great video game movie...

One day. :o

I've only watched the first episode though, but people say it's good.