We see you're using an ad blocker of some kind. And hey, that's okay! Some of us do, too! We just want you to know
that we don't use conventional spammy ads at CNCNZ.com. We only link to our own internal projects, or other sites
within the Command & Conquer community! Who knows, you might see a mod or download you like! Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
TaxOwlbear

Batch converter for .snd files?

As per title: I'm looking for a batch converter to convert .snd files (used for the FMV audio in C&C4) to a more common audio format like .mp3 or .wav - or anything format that is accepted by video editors. Any suggestions? I tried a number, but .snd is either not supported or the converter is a commerical one (and I would prefer a free one, since I'm only going to sue it this once).

Edited by TaxOwlbear

We used to have a set of tools for VP6 and SND conversion on CNCNZ.com when we had a downloads section. I mirrored it here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/r5bpon50j2dn30o/EA_VP6_Video_Tools.rar

Use eaconv.exe to convert VP6 to AVI and SND to WAV. You may need to install the VP6 codec itself with vp6_vfw_codec.exe.