Hey, I want to use mods with RA2 and YR but I can't figure out how to make them work. I install the fixed launchers, I apply the faster graphics patch, then I install C&C Reloaded but when I try to launch the game it doesn't work. I then try to use one of the game's launchers but I get a generic "can't launch" error and the game disappears from my Origin library, most likely because of the mod.

Does anyone know how to get mods to work, C&C Reloaded in particular?

Disable Origin In-Game for all TUC games that you've installed and apply Bibber's fixed launchers.

I disabled Origin In-Game for the game itself and in Origin's settings but the same issue happens. As before I used the fixed launchers. When I apply the C&C Reloaded mod and try to run it the "syringe" application runs but nothing happens. If I launch "gamemd" the mouse cursor loads but nothing happens, and the program is running if I check Task Manager. If I try any other .exe that launches the game I get the Origin error.

Sigh. I ****ing hate Origin.

I believe the RA2 and YR exes for TUC are a bit different from the TFD/CD installed variants. There's been issues getting things to work with TUC. Works with TFD and CD installs though.