PurpleGaga27

Are any of the features returning or not....?

C&C Music Mondays
Throwback Thursdays (Plokite still posts it usually every Thursday.)
C&C Roundtable Discussion
A new C&C poll (this time make it monthly)
The return of C&C Legos (it doesn't have to be from Zee Hypnotist by the way since anyone else can do it)

Edited by PurpleGaga27

AZ-Stalker    78

Why would you think anything needs to return? The site just got rehosted and the remaining staff took up the features Sonic left to them. The poll on the site has always been there and has never "left" so it can't "return", same with content that hasn't been discontinued. The roundtable happens whenever there is a need and sufficient motivation for it as far as I know.

As for your C&C legos question... Zee was pretty clear that the series had concluded and that he was moving on to new non-C&C animation work. I'll assume you mean the return of any C&C inspired lego content in general.

Zee Hypnotist    245

I think it's a little too soon to ask any questions about features.

I'm still managing some of the technical issues in the background (just finished transferring the CNCNZ.com domain name yay), but for what it's worth, we are still talking about things in the background.

There's a few flaws with a lot of features returning that we would have to work through, namely the following:

• Roundtable would require something to talk about, and it would require a lot of the known C&C "people" that just aren't around anymore.  Without any fresh news related to C&C, there's nothing official to ask, and because there's very few news sites around, there's very few community "leaders" to talk to.  This is an issue that we'd have to overcome or figure out before doing a Roundtable discussion of the same caliber as before.
  • A new poll is something I've been thinking we need, but I guess we need to get creative with the questions.  Truth be told, this should be the easiest thing to implement, but I think it's also a feature that very few people pay attention to (though in fairness, it could be because it hasn't been updated in a long time).
  • C&C Legos as a video series is really up to the creator of the series, and last I heard, he doesn't feel like returning to it anymore. As for other LEGO related content, or really, any custom-made content, that's not up to us as staff to create as a feature.  That's up to individual creators deciding on their own behalf to create something.
  • As for C&C Music Mondays, it's a neat idea, but I personally don't see myself keeping up with it, if other staff chooses to then that's on them.

There are other features / concepts we can consider, but really, what it comes down to, is figuring out what features are sustainable.

neojames82    7
35 minutes ago, Zee Hypnotist said:
  • C&C Legos as a video series is really up to the creator of the series, and last I heard, he doesn't feel like returning to it anymore. As for other LEGO related content, or really, any custom-made content, that's not up to us as staff to create as a feature. That's up to individual creators deciding on their own behalf to create something.

You are cheeky little monkey there, Zee :D But yeah, I bet it was a pain in the ass to make all of those videos.

Edited by neojames82