Asking how to create a shellmap. I have seen quite a bit of them, not to watching the vanilla ones so many times and seeing them play out. I have never used World Builder, not even sure if it's the one to use, but I am really interested in creating my own shellmap to test out my creativity for Generals.

If there is a tutorial on how to create a simple one so I can work my way into a complex one, I'd appreciate it if it was linked or something. Thanks.

So I am learning about the waypoints and how to make them work, while setting up the scene. I would still like to know how (when I am finished) to make the game use my shellmap instead?

The forum is going towards death, very very rare replies. I too am looking for help, do you know any alive forum other than this. ppm is also good as dead

1 hour ago, maaz88 said:

The forum is going towards death

The C&C community as a whole is slowly shrinking. In this case, you're in an unfortunate niche; there hasn't ever been much of a Generals modding group here.

On 11/21/2017 at 8:20 PM, Nmenth said:

The C&C community as a whole is slowly shrinking. In this case, you're in an unfortunate niche; there hasn't ever been much of a Generals modding group here.

Much of a generals modding group is nowhere left I suppose