PurpleGaga27

2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia

3 hours ago, Banshee said:

but England has good chances of beating Croatia.

That doesn't mean much at all, since it has been a while since these matches happened and both teams are different nowadays.

It's still all a Croat remembers when you put Croatia and England in the same sentence ;)

But seriously, England hasn't had serious footballers in many years, their league is filled with so many foreigners so there's not many players to fill a national team with. I'm surprised they got this far to begin with.

France why :(:(:(

Well I don't want to see France going against Croatia in the finals. I prefer a friendly match of England vs France in the finals instead. At least the French got lucky on that play.

Considering that Belgium is gone, go Croatia! For those wondering... the reason is that Croatia has never won a World Cup yet.

The Croatian team has proven not to be the same bunch of failures I've been seeing over the past 3-4 years, so yeah, I'm rooting for my own guys once more. If anything to remove the obnoxiously smug face expression from the British media.

Modrić and Lovren can still suck it, though. Not only for them being sellouts, but also because Modrić is an overrated mouse with very little presence in the field. The ones who need to be in the spotlight are Rebić, our national heroes Subašić and Rakitić, and even freakin' Vrsaljko.

Croatia vs France in the final match! :)

Go Croatia!

Anyway, here's a message from England, for the Croatia:

See you in the next World Cup, Kane.

IT'S NOT COMING HOME !!!!!!!

Whether it's silver or gold, I don't care. This generation surprised me, surprised the world, and has completely surpassed our legendary 1998 generation!

England is stunned and Her Majesty won't be pleased. 

Go Croatia!🇭🇷

Now it looks like they a good chance to win it all.

Congrats to France for winning the 2018 FIFA World Cup. Although Croatia played at their best, they struggled in the second half of the game but GG though. The most interesting incident happened in the second half are those stupid fans being chased by officials down on the field despite a very strong security presence.

For the win, this song:

and this:

Edited by PurpleGaga27

To conclude, England captain Harry Kane wins Golden Boot at 2018 World Cup whereas Ronaldo has joined the Italian team Juventus, possibly ending the rivalry against Messi.