maaz88

Making more Walker Husks (solved)

Hi everyone,

I am planning to make husks in my TW mod for some more units other than the default walkers like avatar, tripod and juggernaught. Titan, Wolverine, Mastodon, Redeemer, MARV and others. Can anyone help or give me a hint or so. so that i can start.

The Sample art has includes the Juggernaut, which has all of the art that you need (along with the xml code from the SDK).

Good luck!

Yes thanks I already reviewed the juggernaught and avatar husks data and code. The question to be more specific is, do i need to create husk art separately? Or can it be done through die animations?

10 hours ago, maaz88 said:

Yes thanks I already reviewed the juggernaught and avatar husks data and code. The question to be more specific is, do i need to create husk art separately? Or can it be done through die animations?

When I tried to use the last frame of the death animation for a husk (Golan's Titan), the major issue was that when an engineer went into the husk to revive it, the model would briefly reverse position before doing the  'getting up' animation. Maybe there is a way to fix this, but it is worth an attempt to use the die animation.