Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
johnbarbour

The original C&C

Recommended Posts

how many of you played c&c Tiberian Dawn when it had just come out?

I did, I was blown by the game. I first played it a friends place, I basically went out the very next day and got my own copy.

 

This August we can all celebrate 10 years of C&C :D

Share this post


Link to post

Simply put, can't beat those old DOS games :) They just don't make them like they used to :P

Share this post


Link to post

DOS emulators and compatability on XP dont even feel real. On top of that, they hardly work. Those were golden days.

Share this post


Link to post
Simply put, can't beat those old DOS games :) They just don't make them like they used to :P

 

amen

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×