Sign in to follow this  
Craigsid

Internet game - buildings explode

Hi, I have installed Red Alert 2 and got network games working fine. When I start a game over the interenet, I always lose within half a minute when suddenly, for no reason, all my buildings and units explode.

Someone help please.

You are either using an illegal version of the game, someone else is using your CD Key, or the game files are corupt - just reinstall the game.

if you have windows professional installed you will never get it to work unless you restore before time you installed it good luck!

Guest Rabbit

I have XP pro right now, and I am playing RA2 and YR fine...

I don't even have the slightest hint of a problem either...

Thats funny because since my friend has the issue because he did not set it up right on install and it even told him when installingit that it would not be compatible, but he ignored it so now he cant go back and restore.so yes school work over rules games so he cant even play ra2 even in single player mode.his choices of running a dual something he should have done.as a result his buildings blow up within 18 seconds ,usually he gets to barracks then boom!

Reinstall again... if you still have problems manually delete the files in the directory by hand. Then reinstall again. Note: if you have maps and such you want to save, place them into another folder for the time being.

Reinstall again... if you still have problems manually delete the files in the directory by hand. Then reinstall again. Note: if you have maps and such you want to save, place them into another folder for the time being.
Yes this should work, I had a friend who had a semi-similar problem and this idea worked

and if it stills explodes then obviously you are using PIRATED

which is NOT COOL

:)

Thats funny because since my friend has the issue because he did not set it up right on install and it even told him when installingit that it would not be compatible, but he ignored it so now he cant go back and restore.so yes school work over rules games so he cant even play ra2 even in single player mode.his choices of running a dual something he should have done.as a result his buildings blow up within 18 seconds ,usually he gets to barracks then boom!

well by me on XP pro it works fine to :D

dont know what his problem is :? on his pc

meaby he has an ilegal version