Guest Auronguardian Posted July 18, 2006 "Come on! Feel the Illinoise!" - Sufjan Stevens Share this post Link to post
Cygnus X-1 14 Posted July 18, 2006 Rush - I Think I'm Going Bald [Caress of Steel] Share this post Link to post
Doctor Destiny 42 Posted July 18, 2006 Dream Theater - Hallowed Be Thy Name [The Number of the Beast (Official Bootleg)] Share this post Link to post
Dr. Rodney McKay 0 Posted July 19, 2006 It's the End of the World as we know it - R.E.M. Share this post Link to post
Cygnus X-1 14 Posted July 19, 2006 Rush - Anthem [Fly By Night] Alex Lifeson - Shut Up Shuttin' Up [Victor] Share this post Link to post
Sonic 297 Posted July 19, 2006 Dead & Bloated - Stone Temple Pilots (Core) Share this post Link to post
Luk3us 63 Posted July 19, 2006 Arch Enemy - Skeleton Dance As a side note I managed to pass all my uber semester 1 courses. So yeah I rock. hehe. Share this post Link to post
Guest Auronguardian Posted July 20, 2006 "I Was Never Young" - Of Montreal Share this post Link to post
Cygnus X-1 14 Posted July 20, 2006 Rush - Witch Hunt [A Show of Hands] Rush - The Rhythm Method [A Show of Hands] Share this post Link to post
Dr. Rodney McKay 0 Posted July 20, 2006 Black Sabbath - Children of the Grave Share this post Link to post
Guest Auronguardian Posted July 20, 2006 "The Air Near my Fingers" - White Stripes Share this post Link to post