Sign in to follow this  
LinkinForcer

Officially Irritated

OK I have been to Frank's site alot and the site won't play the songs I don't know if its my connection or what becuaseI have dial up but I am really getting angry now. I really want every song off the c&c series off that site. If anyone can help me with this please post or let me know asap.

Since its streaming the music to you and your using dial up it won't be very good. Streaming anything over a dial up connection is an up hill battle. I used dial up for years and I know how frustrating it can be.

As far as I know you can't save the songs off Frank's site anyway.

you cant keep them, you can only listen to them :cry:

I have ripped about 480 mb of MP3's from that site :P

It's all in the cache, people. Everything that's 'streamed' ends up on your hard disk anyway 8)

You can just right-click on it and select "save file as", it worked for me...but then I only downloaded 1 song.

Mine wont let me.

Maybe I'm stupid. Cause either mine wont let me, or I cant find them. :oops:

Actually, its a good thing that most people cant, that way Frank doesnt get ripped off out of his music.

but he doesn't even sell them. he should at least put them on a cd and sell them

Actually, its a good thing that most people cant, that way Frank doesnt get ripped off out of his music.

You can just right-click on it and select "save file as", it worked for me...but then I only downloaded 1 song.

Bullshat. Right-clicking just gives you the Flash menu.

And if not, you're just saving the HTML page, not the song.

Whoops, got threads confused, I was talking about that french site that had the Tib Dawn music.

I have flash mx so I could probably rip the music, but I can get higher quality if I take it off the CD.

why the identical post cygnus? :wink:

??? Good question. Could have been them phpbb errors. I didnt intentionally put them there, but it makes a point. Dont rip off the good guys.

but he doesn't even sell them. he should at least put them on a cd and sell them

There are several cds out by him. And theres the RA and TS soundtrack.

Cygnus.. the C&C soundtracks are NOT being sold. Never were. They were just included in special packs like the TS Platinum edition and such.

Whoops, got threads confused, I was talking about that french site that had the Tib Dawn music.

I have flash mx so I could probably rip the music, but I can get higher quality if I take it off the CD.

Actually, those are a bit damaged sometimes. I checked them, and some stutter from time to time :(

And Frank's site has a LOT more music.

OK I am changing the mood. I am really happy now. Thanks to Nyerguds' I have already gotten 60 CNC songs from frank's site. Its awesome!

lol, glad it's working ;)

Check out the Songs of the Month - there's some really neat ones in there too.

Are all the hidden songs from C&C there?

And: Could someone post a link that works

Link to what? frankklepacki.com?

And yes... Reaching Out, the C&C '80s Mix and Surf No Mercy are hidden tracks from respectively Command & Conquer, The Covert Operations and Red Alert. Though Surf No Mercy was hidden on the soundtrack, and not in the game. Its intro is used in the Counterstrike ant mission movies though.

And the C&C Outtakes theme and Dune II medley just totally own.