Sign in to follow this  
Koen

New PSU

Hi everyone,

I got a new PSU and my dev PC is now fixed :D again :roll:

And I just got a fansite review copy of Zero Hour :)

Pretty cool 'cause I already got one ;)

Guest rickmegens

welcome back again! :D 8)

Guest Joeb7919

Koen did you just give up on Tibed or what. Havent seen anything from you in a while no post, no new message on your webpage, nothing.

Cus his development computer needed a new powersupply thank god we all get our new versions of tibed2 soon :wink:

get that website of yours updated m8y :] accually dont, get on with that tibed, lol. you dont call, you dont phone, you dont leave a message lol.

got a bit worried and thinking you gave up on tibed 2 :P

look forward to tibed 2 m8y :]

Guest joeb7919

Hey guest if you read this post, look carefully at the first post from KOEN, dated October 28, saying he got a new PSU. (Guess what that means.) Now look at the date of my last post December 22. That is almost a full 2 months without as much as a post saying "I am to busy to work on Tibed right now". Or "I will be getting back to it in a few weeks" Or even a "screw you guys, I am no longer doing Tibed for a bunch of ingrates, so kiss my ass". I am well aware of his DV comp being broken I was just wondering if the guy dropped off the face of the planet, or is just to busy to post. I dont see how you could be to busy though I work 2 jobs and can still sit here and type a 2 min post.

I was really busy, then I got ill, then I was *very* busy. And now I'm back. That about sums it up :)

But has it really been that long? Whoa. Time flies when you're busy.