Sign in to follow this  
TrAiNeE

A Doubt!

Hi.. I'm new to this forum and i would like to now, if there is any type of international league of C&C ZH, or any type of competitions, i'm been looking, and so far i haven't found anything!

Would you please give me a hint please!

People play this game for serious competition? Perhaps WGC might have one but I didn't look for it yet.

Well, there is that one word, whats it called.

Oh yeah. Tournaments plus theres lots of people from all over hte world playin' YR, ZH, and REN onine, you dont need any "official" competion to play in, just sign up, on then play

Guest MadBadger

play people with 1000+ wins then laf at them when your owning them.

I laugh whenever I'm getting totally owned by other people. Like today, my ally left early, so it was me (Iraq) vs 2 Yuris, I slugged it out with them, they had me beat in about 10 min after my ally left the game. It was funny though, cause my conscripts actually fought off a wave of Yuri clones and Master Minds before succumbing to the almighty Gattling tank.

Still, even if I am in the worst online situation, I still fight to the death. Last man. If Im left with one GI, I go crate hunting and begin Guerrila warfare until I either die or get enough crates with $$$ and MCVs to get going again.

Guest MadBadger

ahhhhh the glory days of GI running....... pity ge sucks so much its last building GRRRRRR. but my red guard were owning a roughly equal group of mini gunners :twisted: but my red guard accounted for at least 300 deaths before dieing off. but lafin when being owned is a GREAT way to piss people off i love it when they go "why u lafin? your loseing moan moan moan" LOL i love it. :lol:

LOL still no answer... any site, or place to have a good tournament?! like leagues and stuff?! various clans fighting for supremacy?! anything like that?! ^^

How do we create our nick to play?!

I've seen the clan create link, but no player create link?!

we only need to register in the forum is it?!

Guest MadBadger

Umm nick made when you play online you gota enter all that stuff.

GAMESPYID.COM can change your name.

Yeah, I always put up a quik LOL when ever Im about to get pwned. Then at the end I always do the "CHarge!!! Fight to the last man!!!!" deal with like my 2 miners and few guys left I attack their forces that vastly outgun and outnumber me or I attack their base. Once my 10 conscripts were able to overwhelm 3 master mind tanks one at a time, then along came a pair of gat tanks.

Some people actually compliment me on good sprirt durring hte game, even if I am losing horribly.

"In victory, one can only gloat. In defeat, important lessons are learned that cannot be tought in the academy or at the victory banquette."-someone important