Sign in to follow this  
Cygnus X-1

60 Years of WWII

The lives of 10 times more people.

Most powerful confirmed Nuke ever (I think) was 80 Megatons. Soviets doing though :nuke: :omg: :nuke:

The fact is, nobody knew what would happen Cygnus, there's no telling whether less would have died or much more from not using the nuke, but lets not get confused on solutions here, if people always assumed they must do evil to prevent an even greater evil we'd be in deep sh*t because probably 85% of the time its personal speculation and then probably only half that speculation (or less even) would be accurate.

In the end, America made the choice and invoked this evil weapon on its enemy's and thousands of innocents aswell, it was America's choice, but it should certainly not justify such an act.

The Japs would not have surrendered with out utterly being slaughtered... There would have been huge losses on both sides... Those Weapons DID save lives.. There should be no regrets about that.

Quite a possibility but not definite, the fact still remains many innocents died horribly instead, which was a definite result from the choice to use the nuclear bombs.

Definition: Armed Conflict- Opposing military factions fight small arms battles and little loss of innocents occurs

War-Civilains tend to be prime targets to demoralize enemy troops. No matter what happens in war, every one looses to a certain degree. Japan and Germany happed to loose all out in WW2

Guest MadBadger
Most powerful confirmed Nuke ever (I think) was 80 Megatons. Soviets doing though :nuke: :omg: :nuke:

twas 2 nukes if youve played nuclear strike on the PSX then that nuke 'was' real although no one has officialy confirmed it.

In war, numbers alone confer no advantage. Do not advance relying on sheer military power .

twas 2 nukes if youve played nuclear strike on the PSX then that nuke 'was' real although no one has officialy confirmed it.

this is talking baout reality, not a game.

@ vicky-so true.

Actually the US had the most powerful, a 200 Gigaton nuke I think, 80 Meg is tiny in modern standards, you used to be able to view the nuclear warhead history for the US on the Federation of American Scientists site but due to high security changes you can't anymore.

Guest MadBadger

this is talking baout reality, not a game.

@ vicky-so true.

errrr so was i..... the nuke in the game is based on that nuke....