Sonic 297 Posted September 23, 2005 Another updated version of the best browser ever is now available for download from http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ Share this post Link to post
Luk3us 63 Posted September 23, 2005 Man they're getting as bad as Microsoft with their "updates"... Ugh... Share this post Link to post
Sonic 297 Posted September 23, 2005 I don't think so. They find security related issues with their software and they fix them quickly. Whats so bad about that? Only takes a like 1 minute to download and install. A few extra minutes to get it if your on dailup though. Share this post Link to post
Acerz492 1 Posted September 23, 2005 I reckon, even the mighty Firefox needs a few updates here and there. :wink: Share this post Link to post
Luk3us 63 Posted September 24, 2005 I'm sorry I meant MSN messager... They update like 3 words so release a new version.. What ever happened to PATCHES!!!!! Share this post Link to post
Acerz492 1 Posted September 24, 2005 They're about as common as teeth in chickens, man. :wink: Share this post Link to post
TheBlackOut 7 Posted November 8, 2005 ok I will label that the most useless post ever. :? Share this post Link to post
Luk3us 63 Posted November 8, 2005 No he made a worse one the other day... Share this post Link to post
Saracen 16 Posted November 8, 2005 I've had 1.0.7 for about a week or so now. :wink: Share this post Link to post
TheBlackOut 7 Posted November 9, 2005 I've had 1.0.7 for about a week or so now. :wink: Leave it to the King to keep it on topic. Anyways, I got rid of firefox and I feel fine. Share this post Link to post
Saracen 16 Posted November 9, 2005 Getting rid of fire_fox_1990... not a bad idea.... I mean err... are you mad!! Sorry, getting confused between the user and the browser. Fire_fox_1990, Pointless Spam posts are frowned upon.. You should know this by now. Anyway as I was saying, firefox is the best browser, no doubt about it.. why you have chosen to shun it is beyond my capacity to understand. Share this post Link to post
Louis EX 0 Posted November 9, 2005 Getting rid of fire_fox_1990... not a bad idea.... I mean err... are you mad!! haha,Devils Anyway as I was saying, firefox is the best browser, no doubt about it.. why you have chosen to shun it is beyond my capacity to understand. I must agree with you. And so i hope ppl join the www.stopIE.com community! Share this post Link to post
TheBlackOut 7 Posted November 9, 2005 Getting rid of fire_fox_1990... not a bad idea.... I mean err... are you mad!! Sorry, getting confused between the user and the browser. Fire_fox_1990, Pointless Spam posts are frowned upon.. You should know this by now. Anyway as I was saying, firefox is the best browser, no doubt about it.. why you have chosen to shun it is beyond my capacity to understand. Why you guys praise it is beyond me. I can't wait til Windows Vista, I heard the IE is awesome on it. Hasn't fire_fox_1990 revived 2 month old topics now? Share this post Link to post
Louis EX 0 Posted November 9, 2005 He's worst than me. He should call him Madbadger III Share this post Link to post
Guest Rabbit Posted November 9, 2005 Now, let's not get carried away I'm sure everyone understood what I meant by that. Share this post Link to post
TheBlackOut 7 Posted November 9, 2005 He's worst than me. He should call him Madbadger III No, firefox at least doesn't average 35 post a day. @ Hypno, hehe. Share this post Link to post