Jump to content
Sonic

Desktop / Avatar / Sig Showing Off Thread

Recommended Posts

Now that would depend entirely on what is on your desktop... If its just your normal porn wouldn't be that big of a deal. But if its like wips and chains with farm animals and stuff.... Then it would be kinda weird... :P

Share this post


Link to post
Now that would depend entirely on what is on your desktop... If its just your normal porn wouldn't be that big of a deal. But if its like wips and chains with farm animals and stuff.... Then it would be kinda weird... :P

Very, *shudders*

Share this post


Link to post
Now that would depend entirely on what is on your desktop... If its just your normal porn wouldn't be that big of a deal. But if its like wips and chains with farm animals and stuff.... Then it would be kinda weird... :P

 

I still don't think I would want to walk in on that anyway. ;)

Share this post


Link to post

^ I agree with you there

 

Hmmm... Sonic's desktop looks familiar:

deskbd9.th.png

Edited by Inferno

Share this post


Link to post

lol.. Everyone is using that Desktop lately. :P

Share this post


Link to post

backgroundgv2.png

 

I love that the forums auto-resize for me. No more thumbnails ftw. :)

Edited by TheBlackout

Share this post


Link to post

Eww... Dallas... :P

 

I don't usually do this, but this image is epic enough to deserve an exception.

 

New avatar.

Share this post


Link to post

Its emptiness is killing me...

Share this post


Link to post

It is very empty :shock:, I like my icons:

 

desktop_feb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Only people who are trying to hide something have so many icons... :P

Share this post


Link to post

Everybody has something to hide :P

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Rabbit
Only people who are trying to hide something have so many icons... :P

 

Says the one who has a different girl in his signature every week. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Says the one who has a different girl in his signature every week. :)

 

At least they're real. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Says the one who has a different girl in his signature every week. :)

 

Should change that week, to month, as I'm far to lazy to bother trying to do what I did back in the good old days and have a new sig each week... Far to much effort involved. :P

Share this post


Link to post

That folder houses WIPs and ideas... Nothing new is really there. I would of made more, but too lazy to install TFD to create some of my ideas. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Current Desktop

 

luk3us106walliess5.jpg

The wallpaper looks good but I really hate it when they stick all the legal crap and logos across them like that.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah but most official wallpapers they always do it. At least EA only throw on their logo and a single link to their website.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×