Jump to content
Sonic

Desktop / Avatar / Sig Showing Off Thread

Recommended Posts

OK... New Wallpaper... at a new insanely high 1440 x 900 (Max Res for my Monitor)

 

I also changed something else minor, although I've forgotten what it was. But I know it's Got "Ultimate" in the name, and was provided free of charge by my workplace... :P

 

Desktop

Free of charge is the best way to have it :P and Papa Roach kicks ass FTW!

Share this post


Link to post

My laptop has Vista, there are parts of the OS that I like but there are parts that **** me off. The user account control is the most dumbest thing ever, I turn it off yet Vista keeps bitching to me that its off and wants it turned back on, so whats the points in providing a way to disable it in the first place? :rolleyes:

 

Vista is not worth buying to upgrade from XP. Get it with a new system or score it via other methods, such as Saracen did.

Share this post


Link to post
other methods, such as Saracen did.

I'm getting curious.

Share this post


Link to post
I'm getting curious.

Saracen got it for free from his place of employment. And I'm sure you know of the other, other method...

Share this post


Link to post
the other, other method...

 

would never EVER put thief on my reputation for vista.

 

And Holy **** a nice sig youv'e made there Luk3us :o

that reeeely loks nice!

Edited by JahSpoR

Share this post


Link to post
Saracen got it for free from his place of employment.

 

Yeah, but the catch is, if I decide to terminate my contract of employment within the next 18 months... they'll charge me full price for the operating system. And Being the Full Version of Vista Ultimate, I don't wanna be doing that!!! ;)

Share this post


Link to post

lol.. Sex Pink Kitty...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
lol.. Sex Pink Kitty...

Double entendres are made of ooer and fnar fnar, and also massive amounts of win.

Besides, it's about damn time someone made Katt Monroe from Star Fox 64 look hot. However, the base image is not dirty... just really hawt.

Share this post


Link to post

My Vista desktop on my laptop.... nothing special, Just a Stargate Atlantis wallpaper.

 

vistadesktopec3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

that's pretty sick Sonic and more furry love for DD :P

Share this post


Link to post

Current Wallie. Just using the wallpaper from EA. :)

luk3uswallie123dc9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Luk3us, did I mention how delicious your signature is?

Share this post


Link to post
Luk3us, did I mention how delicious your signature is?

 

Her eyes are trying to swallow me :o

Share this post


Link to post

Why does every wallpaper look so good on Luk3us's desktop...

Share this post


Link to post
Why does every wallpaper look so good on Luk3us's desktop...

Cause he doesn't have a huge ass amount of icons...

 

/cough

Share this post


Link to post
At least my icons are neatly orgarnized D:<

So having 100 icons stacket 10x10 taking up the hole screen is neat and organised?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×