Jump to content
Sonic

Desktop / Avatar / Sig Showing Off Thread

Recommended Posts

As promised.

There are several versions in there. There's a cropped one and the original animation as well. Enjoy. ;)

 

Sweet, but the 100 pixel one (best size I can use here) seems to stop half-way in the animation :?

Share this post


Link to post
lol....another new one (see second down)

 

Nasty. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Sweet, but the 100 pixel one (best size I can use here) seems to stop half-way in the animation :?

Really? Odd. I'll check the animation sometime and see if I can fix it for you. ;)

 

Looks like Fyre changed his avi again. Looks nice. :)

Well at least SOMEONE noticed! :(

Also, Liru is <3. :D

Share this post


Link to post

sig I made for a renegade clan i'm in:

 

ztgreenrd2.gif

 

ah, the joys of lightning brushes :P

 

on second thought, a little too bright..i'll change that when i get a chance...

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Jamie T

nice could some one finnaly comment on mine

 

post-1-1176369785.png

Share this post


Link to post

azulno4.jpg

my new desktop ;) (but seriously it is)

Share this post


Link to post

You know that is part of the computer when you buy it... :lol:

Share this post


Link to post

hence the

(but seriously it is)
:P

 

 

@jamie, it looks great :nod: how'd you make the :n: part of it?

Share this post


Link to post

i had to reformat my hard drive and it still didn't fix my random shutdown problem...

Share this post


Link to post

make sure your RAM is in right...that's why mine was doing it ;)

Share this post


Link to post

Some of the images on the left are slightly distorded I notice, probably when you rezied them down to fit. :nod: But its a nice Nod Sig through and through, crdgohan.

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, Slavik and Kilian are a bit distorted, but ty. :D

Share this post


Link to post

I changed my sig a bit, added the Genesis line as well. :D

Share this post


Link to post

There is a fair bit going on in that sig.... :nod:

 

I can't see yours TSBO... :?

Share this post


Link to post

Neither can I anymore... Server problems maybe? :?

Share this post


Link to post

@f15pilotx:

 

good idea I did just get some so that might be it thnx

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Jamie T

what do you tihnk of my tekst effect

 

post-1-1176821134.png

Share this post


Link to post

thats pretty cool what editor do you use?

 

Edit: and my new background

815AIASP-7626.png

(credit for it goes to Jahspor)

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Jamie T

made in cs2

Share this post


Link to post

I guess I should show off, eh?

 

I'm looking forward to my next sig... I think it might be based on Mechwarrior 2... not sure yet.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×