Sign in to follow this  
General Leang

Religious answer to terrorist problem

people are soo stuppid.

you know when those riots in paris get outa control, take a wild guess at who is gona sweep in and save the day (again)

I do hope both of you are being sarcastic. I really do. And if not, I pity your foolishness.

I'm not being sarcastic. My guess with this reaction..... you've never listened to or considered a single thing ever said by Limbaugh, but instead rely on the ridiculous reactions of those who oppose him. Try listening to him some time- the guy is incredible.

Oh, and way to disagree without being disagreeable.... you don't have to "pity my foolishness." You can disagree civilly you know :roll:

I'm not being sarcastic. My guess with this reaction..... you've never listened to or considered a single thing ever said by Limbaugh, but instead rely on the ridiculous reactions of those who oppose him. Try listening to him some time- the guy is incredible.

Oh, and way to disagree without being disagreeable.... you don't have to "pity my foolishness." You can disagree civilly you know :roll:

I just lay my head on my desk and sigh in utter despair. I've listened to Limbaugh many times before but it's so brief since the sound of his voice nauseates me. I can't stand listening to him. As they say, "I call em like I sees em." And to me, Limbaugh is a fat, ****ing idiot. Must be that "dirty liberal" in me. :roll:

Must be. But do you have a substantive point, other than the sound of his voice? Argument wise, that's a bit middle school for my taste.

You call him an idiot, but he is actually brilliant. The guy is incredible, agree with him or not. He can predict with near absolute certainty what is going to happen in politics, and he can understand the twisted liberal mind (like yours :wink:) almost eerily well. Must be why you hate him so much... he knows too much :lol: :wink:

And what he says is true. Just listen, and step outside of your liberal,democratic,conservative, and/or comunistic mindset for a few min a listen ot him, and think about it.

Pure facts, you cant arround them, liberals and democrats try and fail.

Most of the arguments out htere against Bush are just that, pure bull cow. People dont ever take a moment to step back and seriously think about whta they are saying.