Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tree

Day of the Day

Recommended Posts

Ever since Luk3us's (Maybe not Luk3us's. But reminds me the most of him) 'babe of the day' thing sprang from the sphincter of the 'pic of the day' thread, too many 'of the day' threads are springing up.

 

Be creative, geez :roll:

Share this post


Link to post
Ever since Luk3us's (Maybe not Luk3us's. But reminds me the most of him) 'babe of the day' thing sprang from the sphincter of the 'pic of the day' thread, too many 'of the day' threads are springing up.

 

Be creative, geez :roll:

 

Yah, I was getting somewhat tired of it...

 

(Tree, at first I saw this and I was like... What the hell? Day of the day? Made by Tree, one of our more smarter members!? No! Its the end of the world! :scared: )

Share this post


Link to post

Oi I didn't create any of those threads. Nor their boring titles. ;)

Share this post


Link to post

You do, however, post frequently in them :P

Share this post


Link to post

If you notice, he DOES have a post count north of 6,000..... I don't think he's very selective about the threads he posts in :P

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×