Sign in to follow this  
EternityZX0

How big of a breakthrough do you think CnC3 will be?

Topic says it all. How big of a breakthrough do you think CnC3 will be if it comes out?

Me, personally, I'm hoping it will refresh the genre instead of being a rehash of the same old thing since Tiberian Sun. I'd love to see the game have some new features and a great story line or something groundbreaking like Homeworld did for RTS (which I loved).

Do you think it's possible the "fathers" of RTS can pull it off one more time?

I hope so.

(Note: Yes I realize that most of Westwood doesn't work at EA anymore, but I believe the talent can still be found with a new team.)

EA couldn't make a good cnc even if they tried and cnc. I rekon Generals killed cnc. I would like to see TT with conyards and a sidebar non of this dozer sh*t.

A new team coming from EA would never be able to beat Westwood.

the possibilities are endless...

if you dont like that...

then ALL HOPE IS LOST....

I reckon it'll just be another genric RTS. Not that I'm saying there isn't anything wrong with that. Its just I doubt they're do anything that hasn't already been done. And considering everything, I think everything pretty much has been done in one way or another...

Besides when was the last time there was a breakout RTS game released?

1995, It was called Tiberium Dawn. It was the beginning and is shall be untill the rts end is neigh.