Sign in to follow this  
jonnyknows

New Side Help Me with it I want to know.

IM GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING JUST CHANGE AN EXISTING SIDE. WELL IVE HERD THERES WAYS. HARD CODING WAYS. I WANT A LAZY WAY TO FORCE MY TEAMS TO WORK.[FORCE] BUT IF THATS NOT POSSIBLE IN ANY WAY I WANT TO KNOW ALL THIS HARD CODING STUFF OR A WEBSITE THAT KNOWS HOW. BY THE WAY THIS IS RA2 IM TALKING ABOUT.I KNOW THERES A WAY TO DO IT AND KOEN KNOWS TO. I GUESS ITS PROBLY COMPLICATED. BUT THATS MY POINT I WANT TO DO THE COMPLICATED WAY OR AN EASYER WAY. YES I KNOW USE AN EXISTING TEAM...I WANT THE HARD WAY NOT THE EASY WAY! :evil: OH AND ANOTHER QUESTION: i MADE A BUILDING CALLED CAMOFLUAGE PILLBOX LIKE THE ONES IN RA1. I WANT TO MAKE THEM IN RA2 IF YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE THAT WORK PLEASE TELL ME.

Well, this is where a game is relevant:

- in Red Alert 2 it is impossible

- in Tiberian Sun it is possible after loads of work

Red Alert 2 has countries, so just take one of the Allied or Soviet countries and mod it into a third side. A whole new side does not work there.

Well, this is where a game is relevant:

- in Red Alert 2 it is impossible

- in Tiberian Sun it is possible after loads of work

Red Alert 2 has countries, so just take one of the Allied or Soviet countries and mod it into a third side. A whole new side does not work there.

By RA2 do you mean YR as well?

Yes. YR also has countries: several for Soviet (Ukraine, Russia, Iraq, etc), several for Allied (England, Korea, France, etc), and just one for Yuri.