Sign in to follow this  
WhOIsInTeResTed InMyNaMe?

Elements of the Generals that should stay in CnC3

I know the most part of CnC users dislike quite a few things from the Generals... but what elements do you really dont want to see in CnC3 and what form the classic CnC should be back?

For me:

-Back to MCVs

-The goodies with the broken parts of the vehicles you've shoot(like improves to the marauder)should stay

-The side-bar should return

(and for shure the Tiberium will return :wink:)

Any ideas :?:

Guest MadBadger
I know the most part of CnC users dislike quite a few things from the Generals... but what elements do you really dont want to see in CnC3 and what form the classic CnC should be back?

For me:

-Back to MCVs

-The goodies with the broken parts of the vehicles you've shoot(like improves to the marauder)should stay

-The side-bar should return

(and for shure the Tiberium will return :wink:)

Any ideas :?:

how on gods green earth can you have the upgrade units with debrie? Nod units are waaaay too slick to upgrade with scrap, GDI units are too cheep and tacky and Scrin units will be made out of angel dust or somink ;)

Generals/Countes should remain.

General powers should remain.

Diffent types of harvisters.

Garrison style should remain and also FB/Tox/Flame units.

Arial combat needs a improve but its good already.

Secondary money makers.... #1 need to be ballanced!!! but they should remain.

I think thats alright for now.

how on gods green earth can you have the upgrade units with debrie? Nod units are waaaay too slick to upgrade with scrap, GDI units are too cheep and tacky and Scrin units will be made out of angel dust or somink ;)

so the GDI scrap (crap) would give less goodies

Diffent types of harvisters.

You mean that each side should be able to construct all the types of harvesters?, for me, it's not a good idea; except for this I agree with the rest :)

I hope garrisonning stays. they havent had that in a tiberian/um game. i especially liked the fastroping part off generals. thats pretty damned ninja.

if 'angry mob' was recreated as 'infantry squad' or something too. its good having a decent infantry unit, that doesnt require clicking the make button a million times.

if 'angry mob' was recreated as 'infantry squad' or something too. its good having a decent infantry unit, that doesnt require clicking the make button a million times.

But they should have to change a few things, cause the angry mob cant garrison building, I hope that in CnC3 almost all the units can garrison buildings

- The GLA sniper (i don't remember his name, i think it is Jarmen Kell) should stay

Guest MadBadger

....Dawg.... u betta know your Gen s*it when in my presence..... (yer it is JK thou originaly Kasad had his own snipers ;) )

It said in the mag that there would be diff Tib collection styles.... Im guessing original Harvister/drones?(like workers)/flying thing? makes for diff methods...... and requires different attack methods to kill.... Quick attacker no good to kill heavy armoured things and if it flys you gota have AA ;)

....Dawg.... u betta know your Gen s*it when in my presence..... (yer it is JK thou originaly Kasad had his own snipers ;) )

sorry i don't play it too often

-Humvees should stay

-The USA's hero is a crap, someone has to replace him

Guest MadBadger

You don't play often? i can tell....

Humvees = bigest pile of craporama ever! waaaay too powerful waaaay too quickly...... there mini battle busses but faster.... and the TOW is stupidly funny as AA! come on number of times you get pwned cos some 12yo f*cktard thinks its great loading 2-3 hummers with rocket men then doing that bull****e move close..... run away f*ckup tactic to all your tanks..... f*ckin gheyest s*it out!..... sure you can counter them...... hard as flying f*ck but you can counter em...... pussys always scared of 1-2 rocket troopers....

As for the burton diss..... u neva planted 10 C4 charges in somones base then detonated them have you?...... adding to the fact an elite burton can kill a lone quad/hummer/gat and heal before JK can snipe again. also burtons knife >_< hehehe watch them hackers......

Humvees = bigest pile of craporama ever! waaaay too powerful waaaay too quickly...... there mini battle busses but faster.... and the TOW is stupidly funny as AA! come on number of times you get pwned cos some 12yo f*cktard thinks its great loading 2-3 hummers with rocket men then doing that bull****e move close..... run away f*ckup tactic to all your tanks..... f*ckin gheyest s*it out!..... sure you can counter them...... hard as flying f*ck but you can counter em...... pussys always scared of 1-2 rocket troopers....

you can use it the way you like it, personally I do load rocket men on them, but i don't run scared, and if they are too much problem, just crush'em with an anti-vehicle stuff (humvees are too weak)

As for the burton diss..... u neva planted 10 C4 charges in somones base then detonated them have you?...... adding to the fact an elite burton can kill a lone quad/hummer/gat and heal before JK can snipe again. also burtons knife >_< hehehe watch them hackers......

and there comes the radar van..... (or more than one) :( for burton

Guest MadBadger

1 radar van? burton can pwn an army of them....

Also..... you say hummers are weak but they are cost effective.... 1 loaded up hummer costs about the same as an overlord. Unload the hummers as they attack the overlords..... overlords = pwned.

1 radar van? burton can pwn an army of them....

so ill have two armies, and if im with USA i would have some probes (those spying planes) in the area

Also..... you say hummers are weak but they are cost effective.... 1 loaded up hummer costs about the same as an overlord. Unload the hummers as they attack the overlords..... overlords = pwned.

a few shoots from the overlord would make the hummer a piece of crap, and even worse if the overlord has a bunker

also:

-Marauder = cool tanks, are they ok for you :?:

WhOIsInTeResTed InMyNaMe?, you are weird.

First of all, half of the units you want to stay, DON'T BELONG IN THIS SERIES.

"The USA's hero is a crap, someone has to replace him"

OMG! NO DUH! BECAUSE ITS JUST GONNA BE NOD AND GDI! -_-

"-The goodies with the broken parts of the vehicles you've shoot(like improves to the marauder)should stay"

No. Leave that part to Generals.

Guest MadBadger

Bitch.... sorry your names too long ;) (and i ain't mean TSBO)

If you UNLOAD the hummers.... the MD's + Lock on.... Overlords pwnd..... n00b....

so ill have two armies, and if im with USA i would have some probes (those spying planes) in the area

you were talking about Radar vans...... you dont then start bitching about USA :wink: If we are talking about 1 side defending against burton you stay with it.

WhOIsInTeResTed InMyNaMe?, you are weird.

First of all, half of the units you want to stay, DON'T BELONG IN THIS SERIES.

"The USA's hero is a crap, someone has to replace him"

OMG! NO DUH! BECAUSE ITS JUST GONNA BE NOD AND GDI! -_-

"-The goodies with the broken parts of the vehicles you've shoot(like improves to the marauder)should stay"

No. Leave that part to Generals.

i was thinking that :arrow: SOME PARTS OF THE GENERALS SHOULD BE IN CnC3

!!!!Thats why i started this thread!!!!

And how could some untits in generals stay if they dont belong to any side.......and then you come

"Leave that part to Generals.

i know that Generals is almost absolutely out of the classic CnC, but still somethings are good for future generations of games

you were talking about Radar vans...... you dont then start bitching about USA :wink: If we are talking about 1 side defending against burton you stay with it.

They could be in different sides (example(i'm just saying EXAMPLE) burton:GDI, planes:NOD)

Bitch.... sorry your names too long

Whats your problem :?: (just copy and paste, but if you dont want, why to say me bitch??) :?

Some aspects of Generals should stay, I never said all of them should not, I just said THAT PART.

This game is going to be somewhat scientific now that they got MIT and tiberium, if they got an explaination for tiberium, come up with an explaination on how the **** do other vehicles use broken parts from dead vehicles. :|

The engine from Generals is enough as an asset for CNC 3. :)

if they got an explaination for tiberium, come up with an explaination on how the **** do other vehicles use broken parts from dead vehicles. :|

they wont find an explanation for that, but for me, it was one of the best ideas in the Generals game

JK can also plant C4s. He can snipe without anyone detecting him (or only for like... 1/2 a second), he can vehicle snipe any quad/gat/hummer and heal just like Burton. JK pwns Burton. Except against vehicles.

Put him on a combat cycle and have some fun :D He'll still be stealthed :twisted:

JK can also plant C4s. He can snipe without anyone detecting him (or only for like... 1/2 a second), he can vehicle snipe any quad/gat/hummer and heal just like Burton. JK pwns Burton. Except against vehicles.Put him on a combat cycle and have some fun :D He'll still be stealthed :twisted:

agree!!!, JK>Burton>BL

JK can also plant C4s.

really?, i dont have the Zero Hour, but I think that in the Generals he doesn´t do that(maybe im wrong, havent played the Gen recently)

if they got an explaination for tiberium, come up with an explaination on how the **** do other vehicles use broken parts from dead vehicles. :|

they wont find an explanation for that, but for me, it was one of the best ideas in the Generals game

No, it wasn't.

Also JK (I was first thinking John Kennedy but thats me) can only plant c4 if you're demo General.

No Generals in C&C 3. -_- There is just Nod, GDI, and the Scrin, not airforce GDI or Nod, no infantry, no. Just plain old teams.

Also JK (I was first thinking John Kennedy but thats me) can only plant c4 if you're demo General.

No Generals in C&C 3. -_- There is just Nod, GDI, and the Scrin, not airforce GDI or Nod, no infantry, no. Just plain old teams.

Really? I always play Demo Gen when GLA :lol:

For the C&C3 thang, I agree, but there should be a custom general which you can add powers and stuff with. Cool for MP!

Guest MadBadger

So its agreeed that the best part in Gen was Generals and powers?

not scrap crap like bitch wants.....

Oh and screw copy n paste.... You need to know im f*cking lazy ;) your name really is too long and unlike TSBO there is no quick short name that is recognisable as you..... screw doing the ghey UpPeRcAsE LoWeRcAsE bullsh*t ;) takes too long!

Oh and screw copy n paste.... You need to know im f*cking lazy ;) your name really is too long and unlike TSBO there is no quick short name that is recognisable as you..... screw doing the ghey UpPeRcAsE LoWeRcAsE bullsh*t ;) takes too long!

So why to call me bitch :? (really disgut me), and if we talk about who is lazy......(My house still have the Xmas lights) :wink:

For the C&C3 thang, I agree, but there should be a custom general which you can add powers and stuff with. Cool for MP!

Nah. I always liked C&C's simplicity... Build, get money, destroy, move on, and repeat.

Some aspects of Generals should stay, I never said all of them should not, I just said THAT PART.

This game is going to be somewhat scientific now that they got MIT and tiberium, if they got an explaination for tiberium, come up with an explaination on how the **** do other vehicles use broken parts from dead vehicles. :|

The engine from Generals is enough as an asset for CNC 3. :)

Well, one possible answer to this could be "nano-technological based assimulation" (Obviously does not exist in reality...yet). Like you said, it is si-fi and during TS/FS, I did see alot of advanced units. Even a cyborg was extremely advanced by todays standards.

So if we use this idea, parts from destroyed units (randomly chosen by scripts or something when destroyed) could be moulded/assimulated into a certain vehicle. For instance, if the "assimulator" tank (for lack of a better word) destroys 2 vehicles, both the same and those vehicles hover and have a rail-cannon. Your assimulator rolls over the remains of one, assimulates say the Hover of it, turning it into a hovering vehicle, then rolls over the other destroyed tank and assimulates the rail-cannon, now you have a hovering railgun tank...

Just a thought.

Guest MadBadger

So why to call me bitch :? (really disgut me), and if we talk about who is lazy......(My house still have the Xmas lights) :wink:

wtf you expect with a uber ghey long name like yours.... bitch :P