Sign in to follow this  
nik_001

HOW CAN I STOP IT MISMATCHING

hi all

can ppl help me to stop this blinking mismatch error on za!

about 90% of the time am winning it mismatches

can i do anything to stop it.

thank you.

get faster internet or make the conetcin the sloest if that dosent help i dont know...

Guest Rabbit

It's an error, not a connection problem.

The problem is cheaters..... they boot up a Mpa Hack which iis out of date and gamespy detects it and mismatches the game.

Most people with stats like 4299 wins/0 loss do this sort of thing. If you play people with fairly even stats and a low number of disconnects it should happen less.

The Mismatch error happens for diffrent reasons. 1: The players have diffrent versions of the game or mods installed. 2: Someine is using cheats. Or 3: a connection error, where one or more players lose a connection to the internet.

Doesn't 3 just lead to the DC screen?

Not always, sometimes you get mismatch screens.

if all C&C games used Renguard like Renegade does then cheating wouldnt be a problem

yeah but it would cause a lagger game as the game has to pas thru a secondary server with the punkbuster/renguard installed on it....

Better than having people cheating on the game and making it hard for you to win

yeah but it would cause a lagger game as the game has to pas thru a secondary server with the punkbuster/renguard installed on it....

Hi. I know this is a Late Reply, & then some! But I wonder if you managed to Solve the Mismatch Error Synchronisation Problem? We are trying to Network the Game LAN & have Tried EVERYTHING.

We have Proper Copies, the Updates, Correct Serials, EVERYTHING! And it KEEPS Comming up with this "Game Has detected a Synchroniation Mismatch" ERROR thing.

HELP!!!!