Sign in to follow this  
blakmaglc

Should A Movie be Made??

I've been thinking about this for a long time now and i think that it would be a great idea for westwood to make a movie over Tiberian Sun or Ra2 or any of the games. Even though it's all just for fun i still think it would be a great investement considering all the fan's players ect. they have in the world. Most just to make the difference between nod and gdi General Solomon and Kane it just really depends. I think that they would make millions sell more products poster all kinds of great stuff.

Those who live in peace die in hell!!
Blakmaglc :twisted:

Post what ya think? "good or Bad idea"

I'd say it's a good idea, commercially... it would definitly sell well, but it could kill the C&C games if it sucks

Plus your forgetting one thing. There is no such thing as Westwood anymore.

The talk of a C&C movie as been around for years. Nothing has has ever come of it though.

Yeah I reckon a good 3 hour war flick would sit well at the box office. :roll: :wink:

Guest bws

But when there should be a movie, about which game

I think tiberium suns is best

no... I'd say they'd do it about the episodes AFTER C&C:TD and before Tibsun... that way you'd have a new storyline (for the gamers) and a familiair universe!

Like... explaining stuff about Kane, that general guy from C&C:TD and stuff...

Guest bws

Mmm...

Yeah.., he showed up everywhere that kane

CnC CnC ra1 and CnCTS

and i'm sure they have the actors and know how set up cos they did it for the games

so that wudnt be a problem, finding someone who looks like them

If a movie was to be made it would have to be based on the original C&C. Or to a more action packed extent.....Renegade.

Guest dax

i would hate a C&C movie. It would end up like the resi film. Not bad but ****e compared to the games

Guest bws

Well.. that is what they thought about tomb raider.. :P

Guest dax

tomb raider game and film is bollocks

I hope you mean the movie Lara and not the game Lara.

Its rather sad to think about a computer game character as being hot :roll:

I concur with Sonic. :wink:

BWS is very sad. :lol: Thinking a computer generated chick is hot. :lol:

You never know about movies. They been talking about an Aliens Vs. Predator movie since that game came out. Along with Metal Gear, StarCraft and other such great games.

You have Resident Evil and House of the Dead from the popularity they got.(Resident Evil 2 due out in November 2004 BTW)

I mean they came out with Freddy Vs. Jason and Mario Brothers right?

Anything can happen.

Guest dax

the good thing about a alien vs predator film is that its not the gamers who will see it. It will also be the fans who like the predator films and alien films meaning it could be a hit ;)

Guest bws
I concur with Sonic. :wink:

BWS is very sad. :lol: Thinking a computer generated chick is hot. :lol:

I the chick in the film

On the E! channel that other day they said that Predator 3 is going to be made, the story with the Dutch character (Arnie's role in Predator) will be continued but Arnie will not reprise the role. It will instead be taken over by none other than The Rock (WWE, Scorpion King etc....)

The Rock?!! What are they serious???!!

You're kidding right??? This is not RIGHT!!!!

Please God No!!!! :evil::evil:

Knowing that idiot he'll probably start fighting the damned aliens in a friggin ring. :evil: :x :x :evil:

No I'm not kidding. I'm not sure if its official though, after all it was the E! News Live program and they were just reporting the industry rumours they pick up.

I think The Rock is a good actor, he was right for the Scorpion King, his new movie opens soon.

The rundown does look like a good movie. The second predator film didnt include arnie and really didnt do that good compared to the first one.