Sign in to follow this  
Mario

Command & Conquer 2

i was thinking at work today surely TW should be called Command & Conquer 2: Tiberium Wars because i dont recall there being a C&C 2 yes TS is part of the GDI/NOD universe but it wasnt titled C&C 2 Tiberian sun

C&C 2 is Tiberian Sun. We as the community were calling it C&C 2 back in the 1996/97 days when we first got hold of that trailer after completing Tiberian Dawn. There was even a huge C&C 2 logo in the back of Tiberian Dawn's original manual if memory serves me right.

But After the game came out it the C&C 2 name was dropped and we just called it Tiberian Sun

It's more than likely the "C&C 3" Title will be dropped, and give it another year and the game will just be referred to as Tiberium Wars. It's happened with Tiberian Sun, it'll more than likely happen to this. from that end, there will be n00bs coming along asking whether C&C 4 should be C&C 2, since the 2 previous games didn't have a number :P

im not a N00B :evil: and i didnt even know about that there was a 2 on the end of TS when it first came out as i didnt even have a pc back then and wasnt into pc gamnin much

ok C&CKing must have been having a bad day. and yes it was mentioned in the manual. but it was a bit of a nubie question. what game did you first come into the saga with?

Guest Rabbit

King most definitely wasn't having a bad day, he's just thoroughly explaining things, as always.

ok C&CKing must have been having a bad day. and yes it was mentioned in the manual. but it was a bit of a nubie question. what game did you first come into the saga with?

I think it was RA cause me m8 asked me to get the aftermath and back then altho i played it i didnt play it much because i didnt have my own pc back then and i didnt know about the storyline and way back then TS wasnt even out and also i wasnt into C&C that much i just enjoyed playing it

another noob that never read the manual.

Comment removed by Admin!

Dont worry. I to came into C&C through Red Alert. But i learned of TD, bought it for $25.00, that was back in the day, and played my way up.

Now thinkin about it, I spent up to $30 bucks buying Red Alert. Jeez...

you could prob pick it for a tenner nowadays :lol: