Sign in to follow this  
comander starlin

what is the C&C future?

with any luck RA 3 or Renegade 2 but i think King was sayin that he thinks C&C 4 might be out before those two

We have already discussed this in this thread, http://forums.cncnz.com/viewtopic.php?t=5916

And in that thread I went for Renegade 2. It would be cool if they resurrected the Renegade 2 project and used the Battlefield 2142 engine or something.

lol. This kind of topic seems to pop up way to often. I'll made a few in the past. :P

Personally I reckon something new would be nice. Like Generals, except just a little more effort, just a little, on a storyline. ;)

i agree with sonic we can have a renagade 2 if EA use the new battle field engine, most people play renagade online anyway.

Renegade 2 seems dead

King and i would disagree there because King told me that EA has realized that Renegade has such a huge following which is funny cause i thought moet people didnt like Renegade

well from the amount of online play and the amount of my mates that will still install the game on there computer i believe Renegade is not dead.

From the other same topic-

I dont belive Ren is dead either, Ren still has a pretty big online base, and if EA has truely noticed that then they might actually make Ren2....i myself hope itll be Ren2, ive seen the old screenies for Ren2 and it looked as though that game was supposed to tie the storys together(i think it was the blimps only with a weird nod symbol and "brotherhood" written in russian). So basicly itd be really great, altho i cant run BF2142 on my current comp.... id definently save up for a pc for Ren2

wonder if ren2 would work on kings rig>.>

Guest Maul

c&c4 is next followed by ra3, generals was a flop and theres more followers of c&c rts the c&c fps so renegade 2 wont happen

you mean the expansion for C&C3, and C&C4 so early into the game not cool we haven't even gotten that far yet. I would think Red Alert 3 will be next.

and a lot of the community is still hoping for Renegade 2 i would love to see it.

generals was a flop

Generals and Zero Hour were more of success than you think. They were (and still are) very popular.