Sign in to follow this  
Luk3us

PS3 Release!

Guest Rabbit

The 360 is full of phail. :wink:

10 grand for a Playstation 3 is too much. Hell, $600 is too much.

The Wii is going to win. Just like the Indianapolis Colts. Still, MGS4 looks godly. And they do have some nice games on the PS3.

hey hey! who won? Dallas ;)

The 360 is full of phail. :wink:

Do not bad mouth the Xbox 360, there is nothing wrong it. Plus its the only way to play Gears of War, then Halo 3 and (a bit further down the track) Splinter Cell: Conviction.

The PS3 is an impressive console, there is no question about that. Break down the specs of the PS3 and the 360 the PS3 is arguably better. But where it counts is in the games. And looking at the launch line up for the PS3.....its a very sad range to choose from.

Plus I've seen many reports of game developers/publishers canceling the PS3 versions of their games. One that comes to mind is Splinter Cell: Double Agent, the most recent one I saw the other day was NBA Live 07.

In the end as long Sony churn out PS3 versions of that Sing Star **** for the all teeny boppers it will make the console a success. While all the serious gamers play the real games like GOW, Halo 3, even C&C3 now, on the best overall console, the Xbox 360.

ah dont knock the PS3 yet Son they PS3 will have good titles eventually like MGS4 Assassin's Creed Devil May Cry 4 Heavenly Sword Mercenaries 2 World In Flames (anythin like PoD it'll be awesome) so the PS3 wont be completly crap although the best game will be MGS4

The PS3 is an impressive console, there is no question about that. Break down the specs of the PS3 and the 360 the PS3 is arguably better. But where it counts is in the games. And looking at the launch line up for the PS3.....its a very sad range to choose from.

Oh please, The Xbox 360 release games were all ****e. Its taken like what, 6 months before any really decent games have started to come out?

Only thing I am concerned about is what you said about hardware. The Xbox was far superior to the PS2 in terms of hardware, but the PS2 was the "better" console of the two.. I just hope this isn't true of the PS3...

And Splinter Cell Conviction? Sounds cool, I need to play the Xbox 360 version of Double Agent, because frankly the PS2 version is crap... Well it isn't that bad but compared to the Xbox 360 verision it is. And rightly so, since the xbox 360 is a next gen console. ;)

I'm happy with my PSP and will be for some years to come. If anything I'd say I've got more use out of it than the PS2 I once had.

Funny I said that really, I went to my local games retailer and just traded in my PSP and 5 games for a Slimline PS2 and 5 games. Ya know why I did it? Just so I could own a copy of Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 :haha:

I don't care, on with the Playstation gaming :P

Oh please, The Xbox 360 release games were all ****e. Its taken like what, 6 months before any really decent games have started to come out?

Agreed and it looks the same for the PS3. But I think the 360 launch line up was a stronger with the likes of Call of Duty 2 and PGR3.