Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

C&C 3 November Podcast

The long awaited Command & Conquer 3 November Podcast is now available for download from the Official Command & Conquer 3 Site. Here is a description what's included in the new podcast.

In this official C&C November Podcast, Interim Community Manager EA Predator sits down with Senior Producer Mike Glosecki to discuss the recently announced C&C 3 for XBOX 360! Big Mike even reveals some of the 360 achievements that you'll be able to conquer, we have a feeling you don't "know it all".

In the 2nd half of the podcast, Lead Designer Jason Bender answers exclusive questions about the PC version of C&C 3, straight from our official message boards. This is the start of a monthly tradition where you, the fans, can ask questions that you'd like the designers of the game to answer in the official C&C podcast. Listen to this months podcast for some very exciting and revealing new details from Jason, we guarantee you haven't heard this anywhere else!

Download it using the link below. Right-click and select save link or target as (depending on your browser) to get it.

dl_icon.gifCommand & Conquer 3 November Podcast (30.2 MB)

Aw... but that means I have to turn off the cricket!!!

-gben

Well I survived the break in the cricket - thank god for desktop scoreboards...

Not very interesting new information, some rehashing of questions that I thought were settled before... a large amount cheese included in the podcast.

Shame, the midcast 'live' communication from APOC could've been implemented better. Rather than a live cross in the middle, it should've been done at the start or end... because it makes no credible sense that EA "Online Shopper" would continue on the fan broadcast if APOC sent a urgent request for help! He could have done it at the beginning and when he couldn't him back on the phone used the live call as an excuse to talk about the other C&C news... or the end of the cast but it's been done before.

My favourite implentation would have been simply to say... we recorded this encrypted recording last night, and we're playing to you now... help us now. Make it a mission briefing even...

The extension of this would have been using 'apoc' as a deep throat character who discovers new information about C&C and leaves them in locations were fans can find them on the internet... new screenshots of nod vehicles, logos, gameplay... that sorta thing. It's an opportunity missed for more fun in character... (that's the mission briefing - find the information drops from APOC. links to websites could have been cryptic clues or something)

My two other comments was it was incredibly difficult to understand what was being said - it was not very clear - I had my volume up 4/5 of the way to try and hear both guests...

So in that light I may have missed this point... the multiplayer game modes - are they only on the XBOX? That seems stupid.

-gben

:x Ok. We know " :wink: Apoc :wink: " is alive. Is it me or does anyone think the acting bit is too much?

I like what I hear for the Xbox 360. Time to get ur forces ready and many different game play types. I like to see this new camera-thing.

Oh yeah, they have the viseroids!

. (that's the mission briefing - find the information drops from APOC. links to websites could have been cryptic clues or something)

That would be cool... ;)

lol.. I'm loving the graphic for the new podcast Sonic. :haha:

I'm loving the graphic for the new podcast Sonic. :haha:

What this this one?

podcasts.png

While not related to the C&C 3 podcast it's just a simple image I threw together.