Sign in to follow this  
Nyerguds

I found the Orca!

Quite some time after giving up my research on the Orca's origins, I accidently stumbled upon this:

Nord 500

Of all the VTOL prototypes I've seen, that's the only one that actually looks like an Orca. So, yeah... the Orca is french. Who would've thunk it. That's GDI/UN for you.

nord-500.jpg

Unfortunately, like it went with a lot of VTOL prototypes, it never got up as it was supposed to. According to some French site I found, it only got up to about 1m (3 feet for metric analphabetics), and managed to stay there for the full 1/20th of a second :P

Luckily, Westwood seems to have fixed these design flaws :wink:

The design is cool though :)

well like i said the other day maybe it is French zlol, maybe someone should buy the designs for that version and the rights to it and start to work on making the world first Orca that works. and not let the French touch it.

Why would you want to make a crappy old Orca? I mean they just reak of failure and sheer lack of any type of style whatsoever. ;)

Build a ****ing Banshee! :P

You lot and the French, I wouldn't be surprised if you were all secretly French, and hating yourselves. :P

thats what you get for letting the French build it :P now if the Japanese built it :wink: