Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

C&C 3 French Gameplay & Interview Video

The French magazine Jeux Video has new a game play video and interview with Mike Verdu. In this video you can see the EMP Tech building, the voice of Nod's units and more. Yes it's all in French but you don't need to understand the language to watch it. Mike Verdu speaks in English though.

cnc3_fr_video.jpg

You can view it streaming by clicking on this link. Or download it using the link below. Right click and select Save Link/Target as is the best way to get it.

dl_icon.gif C&C 3 Jeux Video Gameplay & Interview Video (67.3 MB)

Did you notice that Mike Verdu says that Nod launched their missle in March 2047?

I'm wondering if there is a waypoint system for your unit build cues, as these guys didn't use it. It's probably, select building, then select location on the field.

Did he say press the Function key as a shortcut for that saboteur? I thought that function was a production keyboard shortcut.

The thing I like most about this video was learning the nod harvestors *were* stealthed. Cool. They're obviously still vulnerable to an orca strike with pulse reveal ability but it should hinder a harvester attack in the first few minutes eh?

-gben

So, the NOD harvesters cloak, the Scrin haversters float and they can create tiberium fields. wth can GDI harvesters do? because right now it just seems that they will get raped since they can't hide or float away really fast

Ah naw see, you had a rhyme and you messed it up! Let's try and fix it...

nod one's cloak*

alien's float but the

gdi's croak?

or

...gdi's build a moat

...gdi's look like a boat

...gdi's eat like a goat

...gdi's are a joke

...gdi's will get no votes

-gben

*nod's cloak (CNCNZ 2006 award for best dressed harvester!)