Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

Win a Kane Autographed Photo!

Guest Rabbit

I have started a contest to win an autographed photo of Joe Kucan! To enter, you must send in a 250 word essay of why you love C&C. The winner will be randomly chosen. Here's a preview of the autographed photo you can win:

kane_photo_s.jpg

Second place winners will receive a Josh Holloway autographed photo (not previewed), who is the Nod Hero Unit in C&C 3.

The contest ends February 28th!. To view the full details, such as the rules and conditions, view the main thread here.

Good luck!

er... if it's going to be randomly chosen why bother with the essay?

-gben

Guest Rabbit

I want to use the essay for other purposes in the future, for another project on CNCNZ.

damm so the essay has to actually be logical? I washoping that because it was randomly chose i could write a random essay on cnc

Why do you always refer to yourself in the third person in news postings anyway? Its just weird... :nod:

Why do you always refer to yourself in the third person in news postings anyway? Its just weird... :nod:

News should never be posted like that Hypnotist, at least not on CNCNZ.com. Thats not how its done around here so never post that way please. I've reminded how our news updates are to be posted, based on our templates.

I'm very picky about how news updates are posted on CNCNZ.com. I will not hesitate to edit/remove them as I see fit.

All posting template issues aside, cool.

Although I dont think we have any info on Holloways character, aside from the Volkov-wannabe factor

Cool pic though

Guest Rabbit

News should never be posted like that Hypnotist, at least not on CNCNZ.com. Thats not how its around here so never post that way please. I've reminded how our news updates are to be posted, based on our templates.

I'm very picky about how news updates are posted on CNCNZ.com. I will not hesitate to edit/remove them as I see fit.

Oh... I thought the third person is how they were supposed to be posted... Gah... Sorry man.

Oh, I'm SO taking advantage of this offer.

Woah... that sounded weird.