Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

New C&C 3 Wallpapers

Thanks to Kane Nash we have some great looking C&C 3 wallapers for you. They have been added to our Fan Submitted Wallpapers gallery. Check out the previews below.

thumb_wp32_KaneNash.jpg thumb_wp33_KaneNash.jpg

If you have made your own C&C themed wallpaper and would like a place to show off your artwork e-mail it to [email protected] and it will be displayed in our Fan Submitted Wallpapers gallery.

The Kane one is beautiful... great work Nash!

-gben

definitely :nod:

Odd that we never see him around, yet he's always making new wallpapers...

Hey everybody, I really appretiate you find nice my job, I'm sorry if dont post here so much, but, you know, studies and other stuff make me out of time, even in vacations I am going to the institute just to take advantage of the special classes they bring us. Graphic Design demands lots of knoweledge, fortunally it's really funny, I visit art expos, watch cult films, make photo compositions like this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Kan...ALOSPORTADA.jpg

and work in really interesting projects (last cycle I made and infography of GDi!), in this career you study making wallpapers, so encourage me tpo be a better student :lol:

That's a freakin co-incidence - I just found one of those at the bottom of my cereal box!

Do you do requests in between R/L? Can you do something with the artwork from the Kane Edition Box???

-gben

Kane Nash's latest creation is now available. Based on the Kane Edition box art.

yipee... thanks nash.

-gben