Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GenCarv

Red Alert 2: Apocalypse Mod

Which Red Alert is the best?  

2 members have voted

  1. 1.

    • Red Alert
      0
    • Red Alert 2
      1
    • Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge
      0
    • Red Alert 2: Apocalypse
      1


Recommended Posts

Recently I downloaded a free mod called Red Alert 2: Apocalypse. It made a great game even better, with in just a few hours I completed the Soviet side of the game.

However, I can't seem to make the Allied side of the game work.

I took over all the power plants and the game just stayed present day and never went back in time.

 

Has anyone else had this problem, if so have you been able to fix it?

Share this post


Link to post

But OMG, this version is so cool, new weapons, new planes on all sides. I wish EA had come out with it as an Expansion pack. They even added "The Borg" to the Soviets.

Share this post


Link to post

Sounds like a unit-whore piece of crap. I know what they did and how to fix it too. So ha ha ha ha, THEY BROKE IT!

Share this post


Link to post

um isnt apocolypse a mod??? why would you ask which game is better if it isnt a game?

red alert

red alert 2

yuri's revenge

 

those are actualy "games" apocolypse is a mod o.o whihc just either adds some new units and makes changes(or makes missions) or just balances the game

Share this post


Link to post

We know what a mod is. Gencarv meant with "Allied side of the game" was the campaign, probably the campaign of YR... Or maybe I'm wrong, correct me if I'm stating the wrong part of Gencarv's post that made you teach us the meaning of mod.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×