Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Tiberium Legos: Episode 4

Recommended Posts

I'm sorry, did you say something? :smokin:

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Rabbit

Hooray for one of my threads leading to an eventual ban of someone!

 

 

Anyway, yeah, although he isn't around, I must agree in return to say that he's not really appreciative of home made work.

 

But, I've said it to many people, and I'll say it to him:

 

If you think you can do better, then be my guest, and go ahead.

 

Oh, and for the record, if you're giving me a 2.5/5 for the fact that I mimicked the storyline, you're an idiot. I did that with INTENTION. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Rabbit

These videos are becoming popular...

 

I'm finding them on blogging sites, official sites...

 

Heck, I'm seeing them in sites belonging to almost every country I can think of!

Share this post


Link to post

I told ya that it can become the next Red Vs Blue...

 

Work harder already, people want more!

Share this post


Link to post

naw red vs. blue is a whole different league then this. It will most likely keep getting popular, but then youll see pple trying to mimic this(and they will) and try to do better or continue it, and thats when it starts loseing popularity, happens all the time. just keep doing better :) (and get better legos and experiance on making stuff!) anyways good job

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Rabbit

Next one will be out tomorrow. :)

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×