Sign in to follow this  
mormreed

The best food/drink you have ever had

Inspired by the best chocolate shake in the world which I tasted today for the first time I had it at a gym lol so what's the best food/drink you have ever had?

hard question. seseme chicl or orange chicken just made right and its the best ive ever had ^.^ have 3/4's of a cup of diet pepsi then rest diet Dr. pepper you got my best tasting soda ^.^

Best food I have ever had was a French style Tasmanian salmon i had on a south pacific cruise

Best food I have ever had was a French style Tasmanian salmon i had on a south pacific cruise

I hear bears like salmon. :lol:

Pansuh manuk(chicken) & pansuh babi(pork)

cooked inside bamboo.

oh yes...chinese food...

i love 'kue chap'.

Coincidence :wink:

law Salmon... we went to Scotland when I was a kid and on the flight they served Salmon, what did they serve for almost a full week there? Salmon, and what did they serve on the flight back? Salmon, and now around 8-9 years later my Mom still hates Salmon lol and I just thought of the best food I have ever had, pankeggs, a pancake with an egg cooked onto the bottom it is sooooooo god

Coincidence :wink:

Reminds me of this classic British advertisement: http://youtube.com/watch?v=zOpKFPEah3E

My best food? Probably my mother in-law's Sheppard's Pie... My god, you can't beat it!

My best food? Probably my mother in-law's Sheppard's Pie... My god, you can't beat it!

:drool:

garbage%20plate.jpg

Yep... Garbage plate. :)

DUDE!! Why copy? I know i'm awesome, but y'know... Ahah... :roll:

Umm.. F.Y.I. Aro, I've had that since way before you became a member here. :wink:

I've had mine since i first joined any forum's, which was like 2 - 3 years ago? Ahh well, me and you must be special then... Great minds think alike, y'know? :haha::)

cooked inside bamboo.

oh yes...chinese food...

i love 'kue chap'.

oh god yeah thats awesome.

I love my dad's Roti Prata. ;D

All I get is take out Chinese food, never had the good stuff. I love chicken kurri though but the Indians make it better than the Chinese do tbh. :P

Also another I love is beef fajitas, Mexican food is easily to find around here! Also Shrimp Diablo is great. :)

elranchofajitas.jpg

All I get is take out Chinese food, never had the good stuff. I love chicken kurri though but the Indians make it better than the Chinese do tbh. :P

Chicken kurri? Did you mean Chicken Curry? Yeah chicken curry is awesome, indians make better curry. But I think chinese makes better roti prata. Indian curry + Chinese roti prata = awesomeness.

I've had some pretty good steaks in my day. Outback's are always good. Although I think one time in Kansas City at a restaurant they had a great one that gave Outback a run for it's money. Broiled at like 900 degrees F.

Or maybe were just eachother's evil twin. :P

Hmm... I'll settle for that. :P:twisted:

I think the best food I have ever had was the fish & chips, at Friendly's dunno why but it's just so good, fried fish and french fries it's awesome

cooked inside bamboo.

oh yes...chinese food...

i love 'kue chap'.

oh god yeah thats awesome.

I love my dad's Roti Prata. ;D

roti prata? wasnt that roti canai?