33 members have voted

1. 1.

• GLA
    • China
    • USA

No, bad FXPilot.

overall, Gatt tech beats Air

therefore

Infantry General has a decided advantage against Air force general, normally enough to win.

Well, unless you put more than 8 gattling cannons in an attack, you would lost AA in one strike, and the next one would destroy your attack force :wink:

Remember how Assualt Troop Crawlers can be produced on-masse if need be?

Yeah, they'll pwn everything the Airforce General has. And then some. :P :wink:

Gattling Tech > All. :nod:

Paladins? Why would I want to waste a generals point on them? A crusader and avenger based assault is much better. Why not try 'the more the merrier'...

...I'll leave it at that, don't want to contribute more to the enthralling Rock Paper Scissors of CNCNZ.com

hmm....2 crusaders+1 avenger=$3800; 3 paladins=$3300....less firepower, more cost...too bad the paladin costs a point :?

or you could go the way i usually do

Auroras for harrassment (and thats some serious harrasment too)

then either all out crusaders or a mixed force of Humvees, medics, tomahawks, you name it, its there

Personally, I think the USAF general has no advantage or disadvantage against the stealth general

spy sat, spy drones, intelliegnce, all useful ways of staking oout where enemy units are

that and Grangers planes having point deffense laser really helps

I'd say the best harrassment unit for the Chinese side would have to be the Helix:

The Helix can be built as soon as you build an airfield, and so they can be used very early-game if you tech up fast enough. Since not many people expect rushes from the air early in the game, and a group of Gattling Cannon/Battle Bunker/Speaker Tower Helices can and will devestate an early base.

that and it takes waayy too long to build avengers mass quantity to do any good anyhow

Guest MadBadger

meeh bog standard China

-Make 3-4 barracks

-Make 300 odd rocket men :D

-Make 15 odd Helexis

-10 with loaded bunkers on them

-5 with prop tower n dozers onbord

-fly into enemy base, unload and relax...... youve won :D

And if it backfired? You'd be royally screwed, financially. :P

Trust me you only need three-six during early game. Depends on how good the player is in the early game. :P

Hmm....a good way to destroy an attacking force would be to destroy it's AA w/Auroras, and use a combat chinook w/missile defenders and pathfinders/infantry to take out the rest of it

heck cobat chinnoks got armor, 5 or 6 of them loaded with 1 pathfinder and 9 MDs can pwn virtually any force

Guest MadBadger

Acerz you can survive with over a 75% casualty rate :D only need 10 rocket men and 1 dozer and im made pop up 2 bunker and a baraks maybe a gat and ur history :P

thats the problem, you have to actually get them built. A tomahawk launcher or a terrorist or 2 will put a stop to that

OMG TRHE SKYZFALLINGKNXDINS?!?!?!?!!11111opmneoneoneeleven

Why don't you learn that theres a counter for everything and get to discussing the actual logistics of tactics instead of boring the world with your repetitive topic habits?

Ok

heck cobat chinnoks got armor, 5 or 6 of them loaded with 1 pathfinder and 9 MDs can pwn virtually any force
Only the fact that that costs around $25000 :wink:

1200--(chinnook)

2700--300 X 9 (MDs)

0600--(PF)

===

hmm, it is a bit high, but then again, war aint cheap, unless you're the GLA :wink: