Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

CNCNZ.com 10th Anniversary Details

Recommended Posts

I have finally posted the scaled back plans for CNCNZ.com's 10th Anniversary. Originally announced a few months ago, my plans were bigger and since then due to various reasons they have been changed. The new details are as follows.

  • for full international pricing. Postage and shipping not included.

 

[*]A special commemorative wallpaper will be made available in a variety of desktop resolutions.

 

[*]We will be having a special CNCNZ.com 10th Anniversary edition of our Roundtable discussion feature.

 

[*]Zee Hypnotist will be releasing the Season Finale of Tiberium Legos - Season 2

  • All 10th Anniversary events are planned to take place during the last week of October and early November. More details will be announced soon.

Share this post


Link to post

Hmm, I'm on vacation that week :roll: :oops:

Share this post


Link to post

Congrats for your great job, Sonic.. and for Saracen and Hypnotist as well :). CNCNZ is an awesome site that I am proud to visit daily and definitely one of the best C&C sites since I've joined the C&C community.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×