Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Kane's Wrath GDI Sub Faction Logos

It's even in the intel section on the official page... :roll:

kwactors1.jpg

[DO] > [it] > [yourself]

[im] > [Glad] > [You] > [Did] > [it] > [Anyway] > [ :D ]

Hmm, its a little small to work from... is there not any higher resolution versions?

its not that great ,i'd like to see the other factions like the Scrin love the scrin ,is it true that nod are getting a new mech like the avatar?

is it true that nod are getting a new mech like the avatar?

Yes, its simply called the "Epic Unit" at this stage, although its real name could be "The Redeemer" or something.

normal_concept22.jpg

More images in the Kane's Wrath Concept Art gallery.

I've updated the sub factions page once again with correct details for the Steel Talons and ZOCOM, also added some better GDI sub faction logos created by TSHyper. Take a look here http://www.cncnz.com/games/kw/subfactions.php. The Nod and Scrin logos are place holders for now.

Nicest mech exept the titan.

I still think it was a bit spooky that Kane has Cabal "in sight" if you know what I mean :?

Guest Rabbit

Personally, I think this game will be more nostalgic than plain Tiberium Wars, thus, I'm assuming and even encouraging the fact that there will be MK's somewhere in the game.

i wounder if steel talos will have mamoth mk2

Since each of the 3 sides basically mirror each other anyway it would be safe to assume so. I've seen speculation around other sites/forums that GDI could have some form a Mammoth Mk3 perhaps as their "Epic Unit".

i wounder if steel talos will have mamoth mk2

Since each of the 3 sides basically mirror each other anyway it would be safe to assume so. I've seen speculation around other sites/forums that GDI could have some form a Mammoth Mk3 perhaps as their "Epic Unit".

MK3? Ther's no in game (intel) refrence to that.... Nor that the MK2 would be used after TW2.

a referance could be all the MK2 husks you see in some of the skrimmish maps.

That means they must already have a model..

Whits maps? o.O

guess you mean "wich maps" ?

I can't remember the names becouse it's a long time since I played.

It's a relly big one 6 or 8 player, with 4 mutant lairs.

Theres 4 MK2 husks near the middle.

Ill take a screen shot later.

Whits maps? o.O

guess you mean "wich maps" ?

I can't remember the names becouse it's a long time since I played.

It's a relly big one 6 or 8 player, with 4 mutant lairs.

Theres 4 MK2 husks near the middle.

Ill take a screen shot later.

Indeed there are. :wink:

I was wrong,.

It is a 6 player map but there's only of em.

enjoy :wink:

mam1.png

mam3.png

mam2.png

mam4.png

I think this is just a hint or something,.

Don't tell me they just put that MK2 in for fun.

Personally, I think this game will be more nostalgic than plain Tiberium Wars, thus, I'm assuming and even encouraging the fact that there will be MK's somewhere in the game.

Well yea. Look at what ZH did for Gens. Gens was alright, but ZH was just plain awesome. Each faction was so different and played to a different style, but no one was really at a disadvantage if they knew what they were doing. ZH was and probably still is, before Starcraft, one of the most fun, strategy filled, RTS's. Shame that EA just didn't support it.

Well yea. Look at what ZH did for Gens. Gens was alright, but ZH was just plain awesome. Each faction was so different and played to a different style, but no one was really at a disadvantage if they knew what they were doing. ZH was and probably still is, before Starcraft, one of the most fun, strategy filled, RTS's. Shame that EA just didn't support it.

yeh agree,. used to play against some friends of mine at net cafés.

Tried to install generals today but TFD dissapointed me once again :?

I *hated* Gens and ZH but i do acknowledge the subfactions and unit/building ideas, thats why im happy they find their way into KW.

well i don't think they just put em for fun its a sur hint of somthing on the way thats for sure :P