Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheBlackOut

Gordon Freeman on Coast to Coast

Recommended Posts

yeh that's cool that they actually took the conversation this far..

good acting :)

Share this post


Link to post

I like the comments calling for the gman to respond to gordon's phone call.

 

that was excellently executed.

Share this post


Link to post

Ahahaha, Portal Technology! ****ing LMAO, poor guy doesn't know about the Half-Life.

Share this post


Link to post

I've never played the game, but this is ****ing hilarious :haha:

Share this post


Link to post

that is the best thing I have EVER heard lmao

Share this post


Link to post
I've never played the game, but this is ******* hilarious :haha:

 

holy c*** you actually missed the best fps campign in history. (HL1)

 

(in my opinion I don't give a grape for what u think so don't post "no its not" )

Share this post


Link to post
I've never played the game, but this is ******* hilarious :haha:

 

holy c*** you actually missed the best fps campign in history. (HL1)

 

(in my opinion I don't give a grape for what u think so don't post "no its not" )

 

No it's not. Yea, I went there. :P

Share this post


Link to post

oh no you didn't!! never played 'em either but heard they were really good

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×