Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheBlackOut

New World in Conflict: Soviet Assault trailer

Recommended Posts

lol... air dropping tanks irl is not a good idea :P

Share this post


Link to post

All the Hype for World in Conflict completely overshadowed what the game really was. This expansion won't be much different from the original game, so I'm not massively excited by this. It's a great online game though.

Share this post


Link to post

I liked the promo for the original game, I should probably get it at some point. :P

Share this post


Link to post
All the Hype for World in Conflict completely overshadowed what the game really was. This expansion won't be much different from the original game, so I'm not massively excited by this. It's a great online game though.

What was the game really then? It lived up to the hype and was what it was advertised to be... :huh:

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×