Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Destiny

Sole Survivor!

Downloading now....

But how can you play Sole Survivor online when there are no servers for it anymore?

XWIS support it. I went into the servers to test just that, and had a game set up... No one playing though.

Beowulf says we should get some games organised, could be fun. I've never played this game, but I'm already seeing why it wasn't a smash hit. Might just be the poorly coded AI in offline mode. But we'll see.

Yeah i downloaded it, would be good if we can get some games going. Finnally my C&C collection is complete :D

Does anyone else have problems with the game freezing? Im lucky if I can get practice to last any longer than 1 minute. I still am yet to see an enemy

For some reason every enemy seems to start off cloaked. With Max units in practice, I'm usually looking round a random map for quite some time before I come across a poorly coded bot called "<Hunter>". He dies, I get points, but at the same time get bored, and I exit the game.

ah solved my problem now. I have to run it in compatability mode

The Ion Cannon is annoying. Just as my stats are almost all maxed out i get hit with the ion cannon and im back to 0

So are we going to get some games happening?