Guest debylni Posted June 30, 2008 Hi! I just say that: whos RA2 maniac (not YR) ADD ME AS FRIEND! Share this post Link to post
Doctor Destiny 42 Posted June 30, 2008 Keep off the grass, don't feed the Luk3us, avoid everyone on this list and have a good time. Share this post Link to post
Luk3us 63 Posted July 1, 2008 Hi ya, ignore ^ that guy and you'll be fine, welcome to the CNCNZ forums. Share this post Link to post
Saracen 16 Posted July 1, 2008 Keep off the grass HA! That made me laugh, quite a lot actually. I think the image in debylni's profile says why! Anyway welcome to CNCNZ debylni Share this post Link to post
Doctor Destiny 42 Posted July 1, 2008 Hi ya, ignore ^ that guy and you'll be fine, welcome to the CNCNZ forums. Bite me. HA! That made me laugh, quite a lot actually. I think the image in debylni's profile says why! lawl... I didn't even realize that. xD Share this post Link to post
Luk3us 63 Posted July 2, 2008 Nice spotting, Sarcen. Bite me. Die slowly? Share this post Link to post
Doctor Destiny 42 Posted July 2, 2008 Die slowly? I'll make you die fast. Share this post Link to post
Luk3us 63 Posted July 2, 2008 Pff noob, the whole point is to draw out the experience, not just get in there and do it. Only noobs do that. Share this post Link to post
Doctor Destiny 42 Posted July 2, 2008 Pff noob, the whole point is to draw out the experience, not just get in there and do it. Only noobs do that. puh-leez. Share this post Link to post